Burrow Global’s PFO Advantage
Project Completion = Meet Production Goals
Burrow Global’s Preparations for Operations (PFO) division provides highly skilled managers, engineers and technicians leveraging industry leading procedures and processes to drive a project from concept to operation. Our PFO team redefines project completion as on-time startup.
Our PFO team has significant end-user experience across all major industries
We approach each project from an owner/operator perspective, understanding and addressing the common challenges that interfere with operability and maintainability.
Experienced Team, Proven Results
- Knowledgeable Team with End-user Experience
- Familiar with Operating Environments
- Production Goal Focused
- Seamless Integration with Client Staff
- We Prioritize Safety
- Fast Mobilization and Responsiveness
- Organized Approach
- Adaptable to Client Specific Needs
Our Preparations for Operations job is done when our client is meeting production goals.
Burrow Global PFO Services
Some of our PFO capabilities include:
- Industry recognized commissioning & start-up specialists to furnish "cold eyes" input as part of a project or peer review process
- Industry recognized "best practice" commissioning plans
- Expert staff for owner’s engineering teams
- Operator training plans, procedures and execution
- Operations and Maintenance procedure development
- Leadership and/or teams for HAZOPS, PSR’s and PSSR’s
- Pre-commissioning, commissioning, startup and plant stabilization management teams
- Operations & maintenance staff
PFO practices proactive mitigation planning to reinforce “No Surprises” in execution
Burrow Global delivers fully documented, verifiable & traceable results,
adding “real & quantifiable” value to our client’s bottom line.
PFO Services Brochure
Learn more about our PFO services