Location: Houston, Texas
Client Benefits: Increase Manufacturing Capabilities for Elevated Water Tank and Pressure Vessel Markets.
This project was driven by a need to expand current facility due to client production needs.
Burrow Global Scope of Supply:
- Engineering Architecture
- Site Improvements (parking and drainage)
- Crane Foundation Design and installation
Our team provided architectural design, civil/structural engineering and building construction for a 75,000 square foot 50 foot eave height PEMB Fabrication Building Expansion with:
- 50-ton overhead crane and dual 25-ton half-gantry cranes underneath
- Men/women’s shower and locker room facility for 300 employees
- Lunch/training room with full audio visual presentation capabilities
- Tool storage house with template sorting
- MCC building and satellite stations.
Also part of this project was to remodel a two-story Administration building by gutting the full interior on both floors and upgrading to open concept design interior core with perimeter management and corporate offices, expanding employee parking to accommodate 125 additional vehicles and constructing a Print Shop.
Architecture, Manufacturing Facility, Parking, Drainage Improvements