At Burrow Global, our technology division inspires our innovation and our focus as an owner / operator oriented company.
Demar Celeghin Technologies
Our joint venture between Demar Services, LLC and Celeghin Consultants, Inc.. Demar Celeghin Technologies was established to promote, engineer and install Celeghin Technologies around the world. With offices in Houston, Texas, Louisiana, Rio De Janeiro and Sao Paulo, Brazil our staff supports worldwide operations.
Current process include:
- Diesel Aromatic Extraction-an alternative to hydrotreating that removes aromatics and improves cetane rating
- Bio Diesel Production (Peanut, Soy, Palm, Castor, Tallo)
- Ethanolamines - Production and Purification, currently used by Sulzer in worldwide operations
- Ethanol Dehydration from MEG
- Ethanol Distillation
- Ethylene Glycol (MEG - DEG - TEG)
- Glycol Butyl
- Ethyl Acetate Production from Sugar Cane
- Delayed Coke
- Rare Earth Separation
For more information, please contact Isolda Celeghin.