Our plant completion services division, Preparations for Operations, redefines project completion as on-time startup. Our PFO division provides highly skilled managers, engineers and technicians with industry leading procedures and processes to drive a project from concept to operation.
PFO services include:
- Industry recognized Commissioning & Start-Up specialists to furnish “cold eyes” input as part of a Project or Peer Review process.
- Industry recognized “best practice” Commissioning Planning Applications.
- Owner’s Engineer Teams.
- Operator training and procedure writing.
- HAZOPS, PSR’s and PSSR’s.
- Pre-commissioning, commissioning, startup and plant stabilization management teams
- Operations & maintenance teams.
PFO practices proactive mitigation planning to reinforce “No Surprises” in execution. In addition, we deliver fully documented, verifiable & traceable results, adding “real & quantifiable” value to Client’s bottom line.
At Preparations for Operations, our job is done when you meet production goals.
For more information, please contact Sales.
|Burrow Global Preparations for Operations [pdf]|